MedGlobal Health Corporation through it’s strategic alliance with Thejes Consultancy started operations in 1998 providing project and program management consulting services to leading Canadian companies in the Toronto area.
Our project approach is to develop in-depth feasibility studies and analysis upfront in order to create an appropriate project strategy, governance and delivery structure. We then develop detailed work breakdown structures, resource plans and delivery timeline schedules. Our approach helps to maximize project delivery performance (cost, time and quality), while minimizing project risks.
Our seasoned project managers have extensive project delivery experience in telecommunications, IT consulting, software development, banking, insurance and government industry sectors gained while successfully delivering on business applications development (web-based, client server and mainframe), large systems integration, and technology centric process re-engineering projects.
We have expertise using leading edge project management and software development methodologies and best practices such as:
- PMI’s PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- SEI’s Software Capability Maturity Model (CMM and CMMI)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework of best practices
- DMR Productivity Plus
- IBM’s Application Management Services (AMS) Method
- IBM Joint Application Design (JAD)
- Iterative Waterfall Development
- Iterative and Exploratory Prototyping
- IS Quality Gating
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
MedGlobal Health Corporation brings deep technical expertise and project delivery experience with complex billing, provisioning, customer care, e-CRM, digital marketing, financial, human resource, and performance measurement systems.
Our consultants also have extensive vendor management experience working with legal and purchasing departments to negotiate and finalise vendor contracts for software licenses, software maintenance, service level agreements, and statement of work for deployment consulting services.
We are able to operate in a highly dynamic and fluid environment to help meet the business goals and objectives of our Clients, with demonstrated ability to translate vision and strategy to concrete business plans and initiatives for delivery.
Our consultants display a high level of initiative and are able to interact and network with multiple functional areas within a Client’s organization to establish productive working relationships. We also have very strong negotiating and influencing skills, and use effective presentations to deliver recommendations to Client management and stakeholders to gain project consensus and commitment.
MedGlobal Health Corporation Consultants have project management, business consulting, and senior line management experience with leading companies such as Nortel Networks, Bell Distribution, Rogers AT&T Wireless, AT&T Canada, IBM Canada, ResponseLogic, SunLife Financial, National Trust, Scotia Bank, Mortgage Insurance Company of Canada, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation, Liquor Control Board of Ontario, Gillette Canada and Oral-B Laboratories.
Information Technology Project Delivery Experience
MedGlobal Health Corporation Consultants have experience planning, executing, controlling and successfully delivering on large-scale multi-million dollar projects and initiatives:
- Successfully directed the full life-cycle implementation of nine concurrent technology-centric re-engineering projects with an operating budget of over $3 Million, and project team of over 40 staff. This resulted in the streamlining and automation of work processes impacting over 500 staff at the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation.
- Managed concurrent releases of a $10 Million leading edge web-based CRM / Digital Marketing product, consistently delivering on time and budget to high quality standards and specifications. Secured performance bonuses for the development team of over 20 technical staff at ResponseLogic, a start-up software development company using Java and Artificial Intelligence technology. Helped to set-up and consolidate the research and development facility at Mississauga, and grow the development team from 4 to over 20 staff.
- Managed a complex Systems Integration effort at Bell Distribution integrating a $2 Million Channel / Dealer Commissioning system with Bell Canada and Bell Mobility legacy provisioning and billing systems, and SAP Financial systems. Successfully negotiated and managed the timely delivery of interface data from Bell Canada and Bell Mobility legacy provisioning and billing systems during a Y2K moratorium, to facilitate implementation of the integrated Channel/Dealer Commissioning system. This secured Bell’s competitive position to offer bundled communication services and products, and implement integrated marketing campaigns and channel promotion strategies across multiple product lines.