Dr. Harindra is a Founding Director of Med Intelligence the Healthcare Informatics division of MedGlobal Health Corporation. He is the medical architect and key subject matter expert envisioning and spearheading the design and development of the med intelligence software.
Department of Genitourinary Medicine,
St. Mary’s Hospital, Milton Road,
Portsmouth, Hants. PO3 6AD.
- Consultant in Genitourinary/HIV Medicine, St. Mary’s Hospital, Portsmouth, since May 1994
- Civilian Adviser in Genitourinary Medicine to the Royal Navy. Since 1998
- Consultant Advisor to Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand since 2006
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Thailand. Since Jan 2008
- Awarded Senior Fellowship for the contribution to COTTISA, 2006
- Awarded Honorary Fellowship, the College of Venereologists, Sri Lanka 2007
MEMBER OF LEARNED SOCIETIES AND ORGANISATIONS:
- Royal college of Physicians, London
- Royal college of Physicians, Glasgow
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- British Association for Sexual Health and HIV
- British HIV Association
- British Society for Cervical and Colposcopy Group
- RCP Clinical tutor, Oct 2005 to-date
- MRCP – PACES examiner, Royal College of Physicians, 2006 to date
- Examiner for undergraduates, Southampton University.
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Thailand. Jan 2008 to date
- Lecturer and Faculty member for Diploma in Sexual Health Course, Thailand
- Lecturer and Faculty member for Residential STIs Certificate Course for Medical practitioners. Indian association for the Study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases & AIDS, since 2006
- Visiting lecturer to Cambodia, Vietnam, Manila, Thailand, India and Sri Lanka on HIV & STIs and ran numerous workshops
- Provide clinical training for visiting overseas doctors
- Supervisor of MSc and PhD students, Faculty of Mathematical Studies, Department of Mathematics, University of Southampton, 2000 to date
- Broad experience in teaching under & postgraduates, paramedical and non-medical staff
- Participates in MRC (UK) clinical trials
- Contribute to multicenter trails in HIV
- Actively contributed to number of research studies in Chlamydia screening.
- Clinical expert referee for NHS R&D national coordinating centre for Health Technology Assessment 2007 –
- Reviewer manuscripts for various medical journals
- Associate Editor: “Sexual Health Matters” since Jan 2004
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board – Indian journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases since 2008
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board – Indian journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology since 2009
- Published numerous papers in peer- review journals
- Edited a MCQ book titled “HIV and Sexually transmitted infections” Dr. V Harindra and Dr Verapol Chandeying June 2004
- Invited Speaker in many Conferences in HIV and STIs including Plenary lectures
- Chaired many scientific sessions in international conferences
- Invited member of scientific committees of international conferences
Chairman, member and office-bearer of numerous local, regional and international committees and councils.